We’re working to keep our staff, volunteers, and visitors safe by taking the following measures:
- All team members working with the public must wear face coverings.
- Team members will wear gloves when handling payments or store merchandise. Transactions will be contactless.
- Frequently touched surfaces including hands-on interactives, touch screens, door handles, and restroom facilities are cleaned with disinfectant before, during, and after each day we are open.
- Capacity in our gallery will be limited for patron and staff safety. Current capacities will be posted at the gallery entrance.
- Some of our hands-on activities have been removed or modified. Please enjoy the rest of our exhibits at your own discretion, and thank you for your understanding.
- We have installed a plexiglass barrier at our front desk to minimize person to person contact.
We evaluate our operations regularly, and these guidelines are subject to change.