The spacious, versatile Aldeen Davis Celebration Hall is ideal for a wide range of events, including weddings, fundraisers, luncheons, formal dinners, dances, business meetings and training workshops. Enjoy the view of the Cedar River, Cedar River Trail, and Martin Luther King, Jr. memorial public art piece, Trumpet. This rental also includes use of the museum’s adjacent Harper Terrace.
- Room size: 38′ x 72′
- Capacity: 200 (round tables) / 240 guests (theater style)
- Amenities: Kitchen, storage area, audio-visual system, access to Harper Terrace
- Rental fees:
- Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. — $75/hour
- Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. — $135/hour
- Saturday to Sunday 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. — $135/hour or $1500 for 10 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Housekeeping fee: $100
Please note that end times include cleanup. Gallery access outside regular business hours is available until 7pm for a fee of $150 per hour.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit and signed contract are required to secure each booking.
- An AAMI staff member must be on site during your event.
- No smoking is allowed on museum grounds.
- The AAMI has no vendor restrictions. You’re welcome to choose any caterer for your event.
- Non-profits may receive a 10% discount on the rental fee.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Room Rental Request Form
To reserve a room, complete our room rental request form.